the blog

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tuition was cancelled today. Yeah, that meant I could stay at home and ulang kaji for my Madrasah mid years. Hell yeah. We have exams for Sunday school.

WAIT,

PAW; Parents Are Watching.



Back soon.

posted by hidster at 5:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm bored and I have nothing to blog about. But th...
  • http://www.youtube.com/v/osfbsGxkEKILife in ThreeN...
  • THE END of exams. Like, finally. I thought it'd be...
  • A Math paper was crap. 30 marks gone with the wind...
  • Do you know what I just realised?I'm missing 3 fri...
  • I REFUSE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YESTERDAY.ALTHOUGH ...
  • Eh, something happened to my taggerboard. Brillian...
  • History paper today, I'm leaving soon. I cant reme...
  • SS sucked, I dint have time to finish question 2.M...
  • Dedicated to Miss Michelle Cara Sham Pei WenToday ...

Powered by Blogger